I got my license at Pacific Rim Aviation on November 1st 2009 at around 80 hours and when I was 18, with a superb instructor named Jim Buerk. Ever since then I got my night rating, mountain checkout, tail wheel checkout and now I'm working on aerobatics with another great instructor named Michael Peare.
![]() |
| Michael in the back helping me take a photo while we head back to CZBB |
Although the only thing I have done is loops and I won't be doing any aerobatics until I'm done my finals.... which is 8 days away!!!! This semester will officially end in two weeks when I'm finished my finals, I look forward to accelerating my flight training and the wonderful things that summer brings.... like a job and income!
Until then Cheerio!

oh my, who is that handsome man sitting in the pilot seat.
ReplyDeleteYou've got tail dragger experience? How'd you like it?
ReplyDeleteTailwheel is great! The taxiing is difficult at first and so are the landings. I find good 3 point landing requires a good sense of the aircrafts attitude, but landings are lots more fun in a tailwheel. Other than that once it gets in the air an aircraft is and aircraft.
ReplyDeleteYa I hear a lot of people say that with tail dragger, you getting a better sense of where everything is for t/o and landing. And yes in the end, a plane is just a plane once in the air haha.
ReplyDelete